|What is Coronavirus ?|
Coronavirus is a group of related viruses that cause diseases in mammals, birds. In humans, coronavirus is cause respiratory tract infections that can range from mild to lethal. Mild illnesses include some cases of the common cold (which has other possible causes, predominantly rhinoviruses), while more lethal varieties can cause SARS, MERS, and COVID-19.
How Does Coronavirus Spread?
This virus is mainly transmited through droplets generated when an infected person cough,sneezes or exhails. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air,and quickly falls on the floor or surface you can be infected by breathing in the virus if you are within close proximity of someone whi has COVID-19,or by touching a contaminated surface and then youe eyes,nose,mouth.
How To Prevent spread Coronavirus:
- Clean your hands often.Use soap and water,oran alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Dont touch your eyes nose and mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouthwith your bent elbowor a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever,a cough,and difficulty breathing,seek medical attention.Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
Avoiding undeed visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more effectively,therefore protecting you and others.
STAY HOME STAY SAFE??!!By:YAMINI